2023 American Plan Package Prices
USD $ 5,695 pp
3 ½ days of hunting
4 Day Trip
USD $ 6,695 pp
4 ½ or 5 days of hunting
5 Day Trip
USD $ 7,395 pp
5 ½ days of hunting
6 Day Trip
USD $ 8,295 pp
6 ½ days of hunting
7 Day Trip
American-Plan Hunting Packages
2023 Trip Dates
Available dates for 2023 waterfowl hunting adventures
- Aug 31 – Sept 5 (8 spots open)
- Sept 1 – 6 (4 spots open)
- Sept 5 – 10 (8 spots open)
- Sept 6 – 10 (Full)
- Sept 10 – 14 (Full)
- Sept 10 – 17 (Full)
- Sept 14 – 21 (Full)
- Sept 17 – 22 (3 spots open)
- Sept 21 – 26 (8 spots open)
- Sept 22 – 27 (8 spots open)
Booking & Contact Information
Trip deposits: USD $1,500.00 per person.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- We recommend trip insurance from Global Rescue’s IMG Signature Travel Insurance.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Round-trip air transportation between Winnipeg and Kaska Goose Lodge via private chartered aircraft, or a combination of scheduled commercial and charter flights;
- Ground transfers between the Winnipeg airport hotel and the air charter service base in St. Andrews;
- Accommodations in fully modern guest cabins;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with breakfast on the day of departure;
- Transportation via ARGO all-terrain vehicle from the lodge to the hunting blinds;
- Decoys, electronic calls;
- Bird processing and freezing
- Provincial and Federal sales taxes;
- Manitoba game bird license;
- Manitoba fishing license;
- Migratory bird stamp;
- Overnight accommodations and meals in Winnipeg;
- Staff gratuities.
We welcome dogs at Kaska, however due to the high cost of air charters and the freight capacity dogs displace, the premium for bringing a dog to Kaska is U.S. $300 per dog.
- Heli-hunting / heli-fishing helicopter charters
- Shotgun rental
- Confectionery, tackle, soft drink, souvenir, liquor & misc. purchases at the lodge